Healthy Relationships Toolkit
Expect Respect is a prevention toolkit that will help lead sessions around healthy relationships for children and young people aged 4-18.
- Operation Encompass is a partnership between police and schools.
- A school can only join if the local police force has already joined Operation Encompass.
- However Key Adults are welcome to access the Key Adult Training even if they are not part of Operation Encompass.
- Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland schools are signed up to Operation Encompass.
- One of the principles of Operation Encompass is that all incidents of domestic abuse are shared with schools, not just those where an offence can be identified.